Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bunger Update

So what have the Bunger's been up to?

1. 5th and 6th Grade lockin: We had 21 kids show up when we planned for 8. Truly a blessing. One kid threw up, one lost a tooth, and we had to run the kids from the youth building to the basement of the church through pouring rain because of a tornado watch.





2. Bryson became the JV Jayhawk football announcer! I ran the clock, but needless to say, I probably will not be asked to do that again.


3. We taught the Youth Group Human Foosball, which was AMAZING/HILARIOUS to watch and play.

4. Taught Buster some new tricks. He is a super smart dog. Except when I pretend to throw his red ball. Silly dog is determined to find it.

5. I receieved my substitute teaching license in the mail! From which I leaped for joy and skipped all the way from the mailbox to the house upon arrival.

6. Bryson received his Matt Holiday bobblehead in the mail and he also leaped for joy and skipped all the way from the mailbox to the house upon arrival.

7. Buster did not recieve anything in the mail. But he did attack a frog and leap around with it. So I suppose that counts.

8. My best friend Cassie, and her husbad, Joel, moved to Belfast, Northern Ireland last Sunday! You can read all about their amazing adventures @ Northern Irish Binkleys

9. I am trying to cook new things like Lemon Squares (Epic win) and my grandmas fried chicken (Epic Fail).

10. I really feel like there needs to be a number 10 to even it out but I can't think of anything relevant so me writing this will make myself feel better. Gotta keep it even.

No comments:

Post a Comment