Monday, February 7, 2011

It is ABOUT TIME!

Almost 2 months later I finally decided to write a new blog. Too much has happened in the last two months that if I were to write about everything it would be way too long for me to even follow through with it. I'm sure I would have ADD half way through writing it. I already have ADD and it is within the first 20 seconds...so this will be a quick overview on what has happened. To make it easier, I will make it a photo overview. GO!



^Christmas with my family in Oklahoma. As you can see we are quite the group and I am proud to say those are my wonderful, amazing, grandparents.



^Took the youthgroup to Colorado for some intense snowtubing!



^First snowfall of winter happened in January! Snow angels were made and long glorious walks were taken in the snow.




^ Blizzard of 2011. Accumulated about 12 inches of snow and roughly 3-5 foot snow drifts! It has been a loooong time since I have witnessed such a great snowfall!



^ Youthgroup superbowl party at our house! Ended with an epic snowball fight.

End picture overview.

Bryson and I feel so blessed to be right where we are and doing what we are doing. There are rough times but we know God only gives us what we can handle. We wouldn't trade the relationships and memories we have made for all the Sour-Patch Kids candy in the world! That just shows how much we love Sour-Patch Kids candy...

1 comment:

  1. Beth. I love this post. I can't say how happy I am for you! And it looks like you have a pretty big youth group! Yay!! I'm just so excited for the work you two are doing! love you tons! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete