Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Showers

Will hopefully bring May flowers. If it doesn't freeze or snow again. I am over the cold weather right now. Don't get me wrong, I love when it gets cold and the first and second snowfall, but the 3rd and 4th always seem old and dull to me. Winter no longer brings excitement to me. Now I want spring. I want to be able to go running outside without coming back with my nose running out the wazoo or play outside with Buster for more than 10 min at a time. I need to thaw out. Of course, once spring and then summer comes I will be complaining how hot it is and how much I can not wait for fall and winter. This seems like a never ending thought process. Oh boy...

Well once again it has been over a month since I have updated this poor, neglected blog. Lets see what I can remember what has happened since then.

First off, Bryson and I shared our first Valentines Day as a married couple. We celebrated by eating dinner at Macaroni Grill, which was DELISH! Next came taxes. Took me almost all day to get everything together and file online. Whew, it stunk but it was VERY rewarding in the end! However, it seems like that reward vanished as fast as it came. Bummer.

March brought our One Year Anniversary! We had lunch at J. Alexanders and ate some cake. Later in the summer we will be celebrating our Anniversary more celebratory like. We plan on taking the AmTrak to St.Louis, watching a Cardinals game and then taking the AmTrak to Chicago and watching a Cubs game then the AmTrak all the way back To KC. It will be glorious!! I can't wait!





Moving on.
Last weekend we took the youth group to Silver Dollar City for Young Christians Weekend. It was absolutely amazing! We were able to see Fireflight, Abandon, Caleb Rowden, Sanctus Real and Tenth Avenue North in concert! Not to mention we witnessed some pretty fantastic speakers! We rode rides, ate some expensive park food, got sunburned and bonded even further with the youth. I rate that weekend on a scale from 1-10 and 11!

Buster is still being his hyper/amazing self that he is. I found a red bandana lying around and put it around his neck. He looks like an old western/handsome doggy. I think his girlfriend, Lacy approved of his new look.

Thats it for now!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment