Monday, August 30, 2010

Why I like being a Youth Ministers Wife

Why I like being a youth ministers wife:
  1. I get to go to and participate in awesome events.
  2. I get free lunches when visiting the high school and elementary.
  3. I get to help my husband minister to teenagers every week and encourage them in their walk with God.
  4. I not only get to help teach the teens but I get the opportunity to learn right along with them.
  5. I get to go to youth group instead of "Big Church" no matter how old I am.
  6. I get to hang out with people younger than me, so I don't have to grow up quite as fast.
  7. I can make a fool of myself and the kids will hopefully still think I'm cool.

-----------

By the way, it has officially been one month since Bryson became a Youth Minister and I a Youth Ministers wife. Huzzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment